From now on you have the possibility to contact Dr. Prochnow directly via video consultation – directly from home, from work, sick in bed, or even on vacation from all over the world.
Save yourself time-consuming journeys to the doctor’s office for short consultations on findings. Gain time – lifetime!
Get advice and support anywhere in the world. With your access to video consultations, you have your ENT doctor Dr. Prochnow directly with you – as an exclusive part of your travel pharmacy, so to speak.
Receive your findings directly for download as a PDF and enjoy all the advantages of a normal medical consultation directly on site, wherever you are.
Safe – Reliable – Competent.
Because your health is our incentive!
To use the video consultation you will need:
- Screen with (integrated or external) camera
- Microphone and loudspeaker
- Internet browser (Firefox, Chrome)
- Stable internet connection
To start the video consultation, proceed as follows:
- First, make an appointment for the video consultation. This can be done online or by telephone. erfolgen.
- You will then receive the declaration of consent to participate in the video consultation by e-mail in accordance with the German Data Protection Act (DSGVO).
- Print out the consent form, sign it and return it by e-mail (photo / scan) to email@example.com or by fax to 040 46774471.
- After receipt of the consent form, you will receive the access data for the video consultation.
- You use the link “To the video consultation”. This will take you directly to the input screen for your login data.
- After you have entered your login data, you will be taken to a screen where you will need to check your speakers, microphone and camera to make sure they are working properly.
- After that, press the green headset icon next to the test field to establish the connection.
- Go to the website: vs.zollsoft.de
- Afterwards, proceed as with option 1.
The online video consultation has been certified by datenschutz cert GmbH for information security and data protection in accordance with the ips – internet privacy standards seal of approval.
During the consultation, a peer-to-peer (P2P) network connection is established. This means that all data is exchanged directly between the two participants in the consultation. No data is passed on to third parties.
The communication is secured by different protocols. Communication with the signal server is encrypted by TLS. File transfer to other consultation users is separately encrypted by DTLS protocol. Finally, encrypted transmission of media streams (video, audio) is guaranteed by the SRTP protocol.
- Direct contact from home, from work, even from vacation
- Consultation, discussion of findings and initial assistance with complaints, just like in the doctor’s office – worldwide
- Time saved by eliminating the need to drive to the practice, find a parking space, etc.
- Findings available directly as a download
- Safe – Prompt – Competent